martes, 23 de marzo de 2021

English. Unit 10



PRESENT PERFECT 

Grammar Rule

Examples

I have been to Indonesia.
She hasn’t eaten sushi.
Have you seen Big Ben?

Remember!

We can use the present perfect to talk about experiences in our life. We often use ‘never’ for negatives and ‘ever’ in questions.
My brother has met his favourite singer.
I have never seen an alien!
Have you ever climbed the Eiffel Tower?

Be careful!

If you say when your experience was, we use the past simple. If you ask for extra information about someone’s experience, we also use the past simple.
I’ve been to India. I went there two years ago.
Did you like it? Yes, it was very interesting!

We say... We don’t say...

My grandma has visited many countries. (NOT My grandma visits many countries.)
We have never tried pizza with chocolate. (NOT We never tried pizza with chocolate.)
Have you ever given your teacher a present? (NOT Have you ever gave your teacher a present?)










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario